In need of a refresher? This sweet, herbaceous sorbet is the perfect treat for you! It features our bright and flavorful whole plant juice, Karviva's Detox. It is a beautiful blend of grape and kiwi powered with the nutrients of aronia berry and mung bean sprouts. The flavors really pop in this recipe, and with the addition of fresh strawberries and basil leaves, you have got yourself the most vibrant, tasty treat!
Make sure to share your photos with us on Instagram! Tag us at @mykaruna and #MyKarvivaRecipes!
RECIPE - Strawberry Basil Sorbet, featuring Karviva's Detox
Prep Time: 3 hrs 10 min
Total Time: 3 hrs 10 min
Yield: 4-6 servings
For the Sorbet
- 2 bottles KARUNA’S DETOX
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh and roughly chopped
- 1 packed cup basil leaves, fresh
- fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Pour Karviva’s Detox in an ice tray to freeze into cubes (minimum of 3 hours).
- Once frozen, process all the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Scoop to serve and enjoy immediately.