Chinese Almond Cookies with Karuna’s Pro-Fit Smoothie
Servings: 30 cookies
- 12 oz (1 bottle) KARUNA’S PRO-FIT SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 30 almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly oil a baking tray.
- In a large bowl, add in flour, baking powder, sugar, and sea salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together KARUNA’S PRO-FIT SMOOTHIE, egg, almond extract, and vanilla extract. Then, whisk into the dry mixture.
- Fold almond butter into mixture until well combined. Shape into 3-inch cookies and place one almond in the center of each cookie.
- Place onto the baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!