This vegan eggless pumpkin pie is super easy to put together. Add your pumpkin filling to a pre-bought pie crust, bake, and serve!
It’s pumpkin spice season!
Vegan Pumpkin Pie using Karviva Smoothie!
We are using our Karviva’s Avo-Keto Whole Plant Smoothie for this dessert. Using this smoothie gives your pumpkin pie a rich texture due to it being high and healthy fats.
Other benefits of using Karviva’s Whole Plant Smoothie include:
- a good source of magnesium and potassium
- it’s a great source of prebiotics which is what probiotics need to thrive
- it contains the ginger (don’t worry you cannot taste it), which is known to be anti inflammatory
Serve this pie with your favorite whip cream and enjoy!
Other Recipes Using Karviva’s Avo Keto Detox Whole Plant Smoothie
- Avo Keto Chocolate “Nice Cream”
- Avo Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Avo Keto Avocado Waffle Toast
- Avo Keto Yellow Curry
- Avo Keto Japanese Curry Rice
- Avo Keto Coconut Ginger Slaw
Recipe (insert this in your recipe card using whatever format is suitable for the site)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes mn
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 8 slices (yields approximately)
Author: Gina Marie
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin puree (1 15-ounce can)
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup Karviva’s Avo-Keto Whole Plant Smoothie
- 2 ½ tablespoon arrowroot starch
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 pre made pie crust
- vegan whip cream for topping
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add the canned pumpkin, light brown sugar, Karviva’s Avo-Keto Whole Plant Smoothie, arrowroot starch, unsweetened apple sauce, pumpkin spice, and sea salt to a bowl. Take a hand mixer, and mix until smooth. You may also hand whisk it together or blend it together in a high speed blender.
- Pour the mixture into your pre-bought pie crust. Spread the mixture evenly with a spatula.
- Cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil or a pie shield to prevent the crust from burning. In a preheated oven, bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350 then continue to bake for another 45 minutes. Let cool at room temperature for 45 minutes, then cover and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve with some store bought non-dairy whipped topping, if desired. Enjoy!
- This recipe will work well with our Empower Whole Plant Smoothie or Pro Fit Whole Plant Smoothie as well
You don’t need eggs to bake! This vegan pumpkin pie is super easy to put together. All you are required to do is make your pumpkin pie filling using Karviva Beverage! Add your pie filling to a pre-bought vegan gluten free pie crust, bake, and be ready to serve for Thanksgiving! Easy as pie!