This Homemade Walnut Banana Bread recipe is complimented with Karviva's Joy-D which adds a layer of fruity peachy taste to the bread. Joy-D was also the finalist of the 2019 World Beverage Innovation Award, Best Juice.
RECIPE - Walnut Banana Bread feat. Karviva's Joy-D Juice
3 bananas, very ripe
1/2 cup KARUNA's JOY-D JUICE
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp molasses
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup walnuts, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly brush a 9 by 5 loaf pan with oil.
- Mash the bananas and add in KARUNA's JOY-D, yogurt, eggs, vanilla extract, and molasses. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture; mix until smooth. Fold in crushed walnuts. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes. Let it cool, then enjoy!