We love our drinks because of how versatile they are! Through our drinks, we can explore different cuisines and all sorts of cultures. Today, we are putting our twist on a traditional east-Asian dish, Japanese curry, made with KARUNA'S AVO-KETO! It’s a flavorful and comforting dish that we can’t get enough of! Double or triple this recipe for a week’s worth of delicious meal prep, or serve it alongside your favorite Japanese dishes like tonkatsu, cabbage coleslaw, and pickled veggies for a lavish feast! We hope you love this curry as much as we do! Enjoy!
RECIPE - Japanese Curry Rice, made with Karviva's Avo-Keto
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
Yield: 2 servings
- 8 oz chicken breast, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, roughly chopped
- ½ apple, grated or finely minced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 bottle KARUNA’S AVO-KETO
- 4 oz Japanese curry roux
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- microgreens for garnish
- Heat a large saucepan on high. Add in onions and occasionally stirring, cook until caramelized (5 minutes).
- Add in your garlic, ginger, and grated apple. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and cook until it starts to turn color, then add in carrots, sweet potato, KARUNA’S AVO-KETO, curry roux, ketchup, honey, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Allow flavors to develop and curry to thicken by simmering for 10 minutes.
- Divide curry into two equal servings and serve with 1 cup of cauliflower rice. Garnish with microgreens and enjoy!