BOO! As this year’s spooky season looks a little different, we’re having the opportunity to create new traditions. Making these adorable cookies are a must in the Karviva family this Halloween! They are healthy, delicious, and absolutely scrumptious! This recipe calls for only five ingredients. One of the ingredients is our amazing superfood whole plant smoothie, Karviva's Pro-Fit which is packed with prebiotic fiber and minerals, giving you that nourishing fuel! Make these cookies with your family in your Halloween costumes and make sure to share your photos on social media with us! Happy Halloween!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Yield: 6 cookies
- ¼ cup KARUNA’S PROFIT
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar or zero calorie sweetener
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- mini candy eyes
- In a mixing bowl, add in KARUNA’S PRO-FIT, peanut butter, and sugar. Microwave for 30 seconds and then whisk together until smooth.
- Add in the oats and cocoa powder. Using a spatula, fold until well combined.
- Divide the batter into six equal portions. Roughly roll into balls, place onto parchment paper, and press down to flatten with a large spoon.
- Press in your mini candy eyes to create your spooky creatures and put the cookies in the fridge for 10 minutes until the cookies are set. Enjoy and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to seven days!