CONGRATULATIONS to the Class of 2020!
With plans having to be postponed or cancelled, we know that your graduation may not have happened the way you had planned. I personally understand the disappointment since I was supposed to attend my high school graduation which has now been cancelled. However, our team at Karviva is here to celebrate your success with these delicious mango cupcakes!
With a tropical hint, they’re perfectly soft and airy with a lovely bite of smooth cream cheese filling in the middle. These cupcakes are perfect for a graduation celebration! Hop on a Zoom call with your family and friends and celebrate this moment of achievement with them! Unfortunately, they won’t be able to enjoy these cupcakes with you (you can always send them this recipe ?), but that also means you get the entire batch to yourself… You deserve it!
RECIPE - GRADUATION MANGO CUPCAKES with CREAM CHEESE FILLING w Rejuvenate Juice
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 50 min
Yield: 12 cupcakes
For the Base:
- 1 12oz KARUNA’s Rejuvenate Juice
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Cream Cheese Filling:
- ½ cup plain cream cheese
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
For the Top:
- whipped cream
- gold star sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C) and line a cupcake baking tray with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Whisk until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, add in KARUNA’s Rejuvenate Juice, sugar, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- While continuing to whisk, slowly pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture. Whisk until well combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the 12 cavities. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
- While the cupcakes are baking, in a small bowl, add in the ingredients for the cream cheese filling. Mix until smooth.
- Dividing the cream cheese mixture into 12 servings (approximately 1 tbsp each), scoop small balls onto a piece of parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once cupcakes are done baking, remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cool, take a knife and cut out the center of each cupcake, creating a cavity. Take the frozen cream cheese and place one ball into each cupcake.
- Top the cupcake off with a swirl of whipped cream and some celebration gold star sprinkles.
- Enjoy and celebrate!