Brighten your day with this flavorful coconut ginger slaw! It features our nourishing Avo-Keto, a smoothie blend of avocado, coconut, and ginger. Our whole plant smoothie is rich in plant based fiber and protein, and our nutritious “not-so-secret” ingredient is mung beans. This East Asian cuisine staple has professed detoxifying benefits including being a highly effective treatment for relieving an upset stomach and for nourishing the skin. Grab some to enjoy and to make this recipe.
Make sure to share your beautiful photos and your thoughts on this recipe with us by tagging:
RECIPE - Coconut Ginger Slaw Feat. Karviva's Avo-Keto
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
Yield: 6-8 servings
For the Slaw
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 4 stalks green onion, chopped
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
For the Dressing
- ½ cup Karviva AVO-KETO
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp monk fruit sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, and green onion.
- Add in the dressing and toss to combine. Top with salted peanuts and black sesame seeds. Enjoy!