Peppermint Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Snowmen
- 1 bottle of Karviva Pro-Fit
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1-2 drops peppermint oil
- 6 medium marshmallows
- Pretzel sticks
- Edible decorating pens or icing
- Take a pretzel stick and string on three medium marshmallows.
- Using edible decorating pens or icing, draw on two eyes, a carrot nose, a mouth, and some buttons. Break a pretzel stick in half and insert into the sides of the middle marshmallow for some arms.
- In a small glass jar, whisk together the Karviva Pro-Fit, milk, and peppermint oil.
- Microwave mixture for 1 minute on high or until hot. Whisk afterwards.
- Place your marshmallow snowmen on the mug and watch it melt into your hot cocoa. Enjoy!